Marlborough Chief Warns Locals of Year-Round Carbon Monoxide Risks

July 27, 2015

More than 20,000 people visit the emergency room and more than 4,000 are hospitalized each year from carbon monoxide poisoning. Known as the invisible killer, carbon monoxide is put off by anything that burns including generators, stoves, lanterns, or gas ranges. 

 

 

Please reload

Featured Posts

Marlborough Press Conference On COVID-19

April 1, 2020

1/4
Please reload

Recent Posts
Please reload

Please reload

Archive