Marlborough Chief Warns Locals of Year-Round Carbon Monoxide Risks

July 27, 2015

More than 20,000 people visit the emergency room and more than 4,000 are hospitalized each year from carbon monoxide poisoning. Known as the invisible killer, carbon monoxide is put off by anything that burns including generators, stoves, lanterns, or gas ranges. 

 

 

Please reload

Featured Posts

Vigeant Back In, Perlman Breaks Up At-Large

November 6, 2019

1/5
Please reload

Recent Posts

January 24, 2020

Please reload

Please reload

Archive

Address:
91 Main St Suite 201

Marlborough, MA 01752

Tel: 508-481-1373
Fax: 508-624-6397

© 2015 by Marlborough Cable Trust

  • Facebook B&W
  • Twitter B&W
  • YouTube B&W
  • Vimeo B&W
  • images.png
  • Google+ B&W
  • LinkedIn B&W
  • foursquare icon.png