Marlborough Chief Warns Locals of Year-Round Carbon Monoxide Risks

More than 20,000 people visit the emergency room and more than 4,000 are hospitalized each year from carbon monoxide poisoning. Known as the invisible killer, carbon monoxide is put off by anything that burns including generators, stoves, lanterns, or gas ranges.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Archive

Address:
91 Main St Suite 201

Marlborough, MA 01752

Tel: 508-481-1373
Fax: 508-624-6397

© 2015 by Marlborough Cable Trust

  • Facebook B&W
  • Twitter B&W
  • YouTube B&W
  • Vimeo B&W
  • images.png
  • Google+ B&W
  • LinkedIn B&W
  • foursquare icon.png